Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights

December 23, 2010

Russell Means: Opening of Indigenous Bank, I Bank, National Bank of the Republic

Republic of Lakotah
For Immediate Release
Chief facilitator: Russell Means 605-867-1025

December 21, 2010
The Republic of Lakotah announces the opening of the Indigenous Bank or I Bank as the first National Bank of the Republic.
The I Bank has operated for over seven years as an independent sovereign American Indian Bank and now comes under the protection of the Republic of Lakotah.
The Chairman/President and CEO of the I Bank is Mr. Ben Cummings.
The I Bank assets are in silver and gold bullion and are valued at just under $100,000.00 USD. The bank presently has over two hundred depositors.
For further information, please contact Mr. Ben Cummings at 605-867-2036 or cell 605-381-2028

No comments: